2. Application and portfolio
Your application must include the following:
- Motivated application
- Film pitch (make a two-minute video pitch to present yourself and why you want to pursue an MA degree in Design. For one of the two minutes you must speak directly into the camera.)
- Portfolio (max 10 MB if attached; you can also submit a link to your online portfolio)
- Transcript of records
- BA certificate
- Documentation for any passed former programmes on Master's level
- Copy of your passport if you are not Danish
Please note that we might contact you to request a follow-up interview on Skype.
In the assessment, we place emphasis on your:
- business readiness
- talent and development potential
- ability to demonstrate own potential
- ability to apply the methods and tools of the design discipline at an advanced level
Here you can find links to the application forms for the three specialisations and a general guide for how to fill out the application.
You will choose between three specialisations in ’Design for People’, ’Design for Planet’ or ’Design for Play’. You must also express your preference for one of the five professional clusters you want to focus on: Fashion Design, Textile Design, Industrial Design, Communication Design or Accessory Design.
There will not be any clearly delineated boundaries between the three specialisations – rather, there will be a focus on cross-disciplinary courses.