Overview of all important deadlines in the admission procedure
Please note: This is intended as a guide only and all dates are subject to change. Ensure that you stay up to date through the website and your e-mail. If you do not receive e-mails from us, you may want to check your spam folder.
- 15 March 2018 at 12.00 noon: Deadline for KOT (The Danish National Coordinated Enrolment) application at www.optagelse.dk
- 15 March 2018 at 12.00 noon: Deadline for uploading your Exemption from qualifying exam, also at www.optagelse.dk
- 7-8 April 2018, (NOTE Saturday and Sunday), both days from 9.00-17.00: Entrance examination for applicants
14-15 April 2018, (NOTE Saturday and Sunday), both days from 9.00-17.00: Entrance examination for applicants
Must I attend both weekends? No, the entrance examination is only one weekend. You will receive an email no later than 23 March to inform you of when you must attend. What should I bring to the examination? Your portfolio. Tools for sketching and drawing.
- 16 - 20 April 2018 (Fashion Design, Textile Design, Accessory Design) and 23 - 26 April + 30 April 2018 (Communication Design and Indutrial Design)
- 5 July 2018 at 12.00 noon: Send in documentation of qualifying examinations receiving a passing grade (if you complete your qualifying examination after the deadline)
- 5 July 2018 at 12.00 noon: Send in documentation of passed language test if you were registered fot the test on 15 March 2018 but had not passed the language test prior to the deadline.
- 7 August 2018 at 12.00 noon: Confirm that you have accepted the offer of a spot if you have received one. If you do not accept the offer of a spot, it will be offered to another applicant.
- 14 August 2018 at 12.00 noon: Confirm (if you have been awarded a standby spot on 30 July and after 7 August have been offered a spot because someone else declined) that you accept this spot.*
*) Applicants who are awarded a standby spot on 28 July and who are offered a spot between 7 and 11 August, must confirm that they accept the spot no later than 14 August 2018. If you are not offered a spot, you are assured acceptance the following year, provided you apply online.
Design School Kolding deadlines
- 21 March 2018: You receive a reply saying whether you have been awarded exemption from the qualifying exam
- 23 March 2018: You receive an invitation to the entrance examination (provided you meet the entrance requirements). On the same day, you receive a link to a questionnaire that we kindly ask you to fill out. We will use it if you reach the admission interview.
- 21 June 2018: You receive the result of your admission interview
- 28 July 2018: You receive a response concerning admission or standby spot