Fashion gets new professional beacon
Earlier this year, Design School Kolding announced the new heads of subject for Communication Design, Industrial Design, Accessory Design and Textiles but was still in search for the right candidate for Fashion. Now the search is over: German designer Nadine Möllenkamp becomes new head of Fashion.
Nadine lives in Amsterdam where she runs her business Blaenk. She holds an MA in Fashion Design from Royal Academy of Fine Arts, Antwerp and a degree in tailoring from the Atelier Elke Dürer, Düsseldorf. Nadine has also worked as a designer for the design duo Viktor & Rolf.
Nadine joins Design School Kolding on 1 August 2014.
The heads of subject are:
• Communication Design: Graphic Designer Stephan Saaltink
• Industrial Design: Industrial Designer Kåre Birk
• Accessory Design: Jewellery Designer Josephine Winther
• Textiles: Textile Designer Helle Graabæk
• Fashion: Fashion Designer Nadine Möllenkamp